« A Possible Show, Please Come! | Main | crack head »

September 29, 2005

A Wierd Day

Today started out kind of strange! I was carpooling with Collin and Linds and while I was waiting to meet them in a gas station parking lot i noticed that their flower garden was on fire.

The mulch was just burning away, and the fire was spreading into the bushes. I put my shoes on and stomped it out. I smelled like smoke and ashes all day, but to be honest, I enjoyed it.

Well, they picked me up and we started to drive to school. There, dead by the road was an animal. Not just any animal, it was a beaver. You know, deer, cats, dogs, groundhogs, foxes, racoons, possums, squirrels, and birds, those are normal. How often do you see roadkill beavers? We weren't even near a lake.

Collin suggested that we skin it and make davey crocket hats. I thought it would be better to sell the pelt to French ladies... Sometimes it's just better to drive on by.

Posted by ian on September 29, 2005 05:56 PM

Comments

"i before e except after c" has failed you Ian.

it's "weird." not "wierd"

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 29, 2005 06:46 PM

frick.

Posted by: weirder on September 29, 2005 07:23 PM

I saw a coyote or a silver fox or something tonight.

Posted by: shane on September 29, 2005 10:30 PM

I tried going to your webpage at work today but the internet filtered out your site as inapropriate content

Posted by: jaysonjaz on September 29, 2005 10:59 PM

Yeah, thanks Childish and Jeremiah Johnson...

-parental advisory-

Posted by: Ian on September 29, 2005 11:27 PM

Hey thanks for the shout out, though I can't take all the credit, just most. Jeremiah you're the robin to my batman, the Cheech to my Chong, well you get it.

That very day I had a strange experience. After getting very little sleep and needing to be awake for a test, I decided to ingest coffee. I don't enjoy the taste of coffee at all, so this was a rarity. Which is weird, bacause my dad drinks coffee all the time and even roasts to beans and all. So after making it, I tried it, and it was good. I actually like it. Crazy I know. Good story right, ian.

Posted by: childish on September 30, 2005 05:59 PM

Wouldn't he be the Chong to your Cheech? Just wondering.

I have become a coffee fan in the past month. It helps me in not falling asleep while I sit quietly in a dark room with soft music playing watching someone else sleep. Which happens to be my job when I'm not rocking out.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 30, 2005 06:35 PM