« Poncho Speaks the Truth | Main | Another season begins »

September 12, 2005

Brand New Website

We're happy to introduce you to our new website. Check it out, this has really been a labor of love, and a great collaborative effort between the band, myself, Collin and Joe Kempista from Elany Arts. Thanks Joe, when we sell a million records we'll send you an autographed pick.

Look at all the new things available

We've integrated the weblog into the very heart of this new website so we'll be serving up fresh content to you all often. Look around, there will be nice little surprises added here and there too.

We also have posted lyrics to alot of our songs, with more to come, and there are 3 new demos available in the download section.

And if you want to know how you can help us in our struggle to dominate the world, check out our fans page.

All of our weblog posts can now be archived by category too, which is helpful.

Hope you enjoy! Let us know if there are any little bugs you discover.

Posted by jason on September 12, 2005 02:17 PM

Comments

Hey great site! I'm really excited to search through all the new stuff! Keep it up.

Posted by: Jonathan on September 12, 2005 04:05 PM

Great Job guys!

Posted by: Ian palkovitz on September 12, 2005 08:52 PM

Go look machiners! you can do it! :D

Posted by: Poncho on September 12, 2005 09:54 PM

nice web site

Posted by: beth sargent on September 13, 2005 12:47 AM

i'm only mildy impressed. it would have been better if i was mentioned on the front page somewhere.

prominently.

Posted by: Snake Man on September 13, 2005 03:30 AM

w00tedness! Very nice. I love how the pictures on the front page change :-) Who drew them by the way? I love the site!

Posted by: sha'uri on September 13, 2005 07:11 AM

Some dude named Da Vinci drew them all. We didn't even have to pay him!

Posted by: jason - band member on September 13, 2005 09:14 AM

There are actually 35 pictures that will all cycle through randomly in the header of the site (try refreshing the page and see what happens). Every one is a real scan of a da Vinci sketch.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 13, 2005 09:28 AM

So when is your CD coming?

Posted by: elvisisalive [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 09:55 AM

ASAP. We have 7 songs recorded and we are working a deal to get a lot more studio time in exchange for some web design. We are shooting for a late 2005 / early 2006 release.

Check out our downloads page. We have some rough studio mixes of some new songs and a revamped old song.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 13, 2005 10:10 AM

Just to let you guys know, you will have to create a new account with typekey for our blog if you want to have a consistent display name like we used to have for blogger. You can also post just by putting your name in when you leave a comment. If you want to create an account, click the "sign in" link above the comments box and follow the few short steps.

Posted by: Collin - Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 10:48 AM

Aha! Now I finally know who Jeremiah Johnson is!

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 02:25 PM

Jeremiah -

I deleted your post. I didn't want everyone to know who you are, ruins the mystery of it.

Go ahead and re-register with TypeKey WITHOUT using your real name in the profile if you want to maintain the mystery.

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 02:28 PM

Don't be silly. We all know I am really you, Jason.

Posted by: Jeremiah on September 13, 2005 02:32 PM

Now that's more like it.

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 02:36 PM

Keep talking to yourself. We find it rather charming.

Posted by: Jeremiah on September 13, 2005 02:43 PM

Ok I kind of screwed up, thank you Jason for the protection. I'll come clean, though not completely. Jeremiah Johnson isn't actually a single person. He's more an idea/concept that flows through the conscience of two, possibly more than two, people. How many? Who can say? I didn't start him, I have merely helped perpetuate his legend. Sometimes it was me as Jeremiah and sometimes it was others. He can't be contained in one person.

P.S. - now that my identity has been found out, I’ll probably be killed.

Posted by: Jeremiah Johnson on September 13, 2005 03:53 PM

You are like the Force, Jeremiah.

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 03:57 PM

omg...that's so weird but

SO COOL!

Posted by: Poncho [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 13, 2005 05:26 PM

As i was saying before i was so rudely cut off (my gratitude is short lived), you're probably wondering who is jeremiah johnson, and what is he like.

well, jeremiah johnson woos the ladies with his senual, godlike proformances on the sax. Jeremiah Johnson sleeps once a week; when Jeremiah does sleep, he sleeps in a chair. Years ago Jeremiah Johnson discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. He has made extraordinary four course meals using only green beans and a toaster oven. And in the off time, Jeremiah Johnson translates ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees. Jeremiah Johnson can even cook thirty-minute brownies in twenty minutes.

Posted by: Jeremiah Johnson on September 13, 2005 07:15 PM

Naked?

Posted by: ian on September 14, 2005 09:41 AM

probably

Posted by: Jeremiah Johnson on September 14, 2005 01:33 PM

oh, ok, I thought they looked DaVinci-esque

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 14, 2005 10:30 PM

Some of the faces are actually studies that da Vinci did for his painting "the Last Supper." The sketches are like his personal notes, or his concept of something he wanted to create. I guess you could say it worked out for him.

Posted by: Collin - Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 15, 2005 12:51 AM

I'm still learning from you, while I'm making my way to the top as well. I certainly liked reading all that is written on your blog.Keep the aarticles coming. I enjoyed it!

Posted by: Normand Sickler on March 19, 2012 05:32 AM