« Deployed to Iraq | Main | Embarrassment at Walt Disney World »

September 14, 2005

Brett Weber's photo shoot

Brett, a recent University of Delaware graduate who majored in Photography, took our pictures last week. Here are some shots from that good time.

Thelookmachine
Look at the size of that vein in Collin's neck. I think this picture was photoshopped or something.

Thelookmachine
Finally we got rid of Drew. (Just kidding, Jessica)

We're all such rock stars.
More pictures after the jump.

Thelookmachine
When we really start rocking, fire flies through the room. It's amazing.

Thelookmachine
Right now I'm thinking, "Keep your balance, there is certain death waiting 400 feet below." But yet I still manage to look so good. Impressive.

Thelookmachine
Rocking out in the Palkovitz's basement like we do every practice.

Posted by jason on September 14, 2005 07:30 PM

Comments

Thanks Brett!!!!!!

Posted by: Collin - Band Member on September 14, 2005 07:41 PM

Nice job man!

I would also like to thank Brett for taking my profile picture. It's a real beauty.

Posted by: Ian-band member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 14, 2005 07:46 PM

awwwwwsom! so spiffy! lolz are ya guys gonna do bios on ya guys for those people who dont know ya? that would be cool because i dont really know jase and drew as good as the palks

which is sad...very very sad

Posted by: Poncho [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 14, 2005 08:32 PM

Very nice! Collin, nice artery (or is it a vein?) either way, if we ever needed to get some meds in you, it'd be there ;-) (yes, that's what us nursing majors think about :-D) 2nd down is very nice too! as is second from the bottom. those are my fav's :-D

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 14, 2005 10:21 PM

I swear my neck does not usually look like that. I think it is a cool picture though. It really captured the moment.

**shameless plug alert**
If you want to hear that scream in action, download "as much" from our downloads page. It is a new leaf for The Look Machine.

Posted by: Collin - Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 15, 2005 12:42 AM

I'm too lazy at the moment to sign in to TypeKey, but thanks, I b'lieve i shall download it when I get home...

Is it just me or do rock screams hurt a little bit?

Posted by: sha'uri on September 15, 2005 08:23 AM

Collin keeps a spare gummy worm in his nexk, just in case he ever gets hungry.

Posted by: Ian on September 15, 2005 11:47 AM

Colin! You look scary! j/k. Very nice pics boys. ;-)

Posted by: Jillian on September 15, 2005 02:54 PM