« A Pain in the Eye | Main | Nintendo's big gamble »

September 16, 2005

Sad Update

Turns out our recording dates have been pushed back to Nov 15-23rd. Drat.

But on the bright side it gives us a chance to really polish all of our songs, since we are still writing some new ones for this album.

Posted by jason on September 16, 2005 09:44 PM

Comments

drat. By the way! Ponch was telling me that you guys are playing in Philly sometime in November? Do you know details where/when?

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 17, 2005 09:51 AM

I don't know anything about that one, but that doesn't mean it isn't happening. Maybe I just haven't been informed. There is something coming up in October in DE that we will be officially announcing soon.

Posted by: Collin - Band Member on September 17, 2005 10:00 AM

oooOOOOOOOOooooooohhhh UD by any chance? :-D

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 17, 2005 01:56 PM

Nope. No chance.

However, I am working on another UD show.

Posted by: Ian on September 17, 2005 04:02 PM

ah... well, I look forward to it

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 17, 2005 04:13 PM

did i say that? I dont recall at all lolz oh well oooppps!
I musta been so excited about the album that i blurted out random places but now...
sadness
no look machine CD for christmas...

Posted by: Poncho [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 17, 2005 04:59 PM

Hey guys. I just listened to the new tracks and they sound really good. Everyone sounded impressive. It made me miss the band a little. Just a little though. The new website looks good too. You fellows are just so gosh darn talented. By the way Collin was right, I am the coolest person that ever was a look machinist.

Posted by: Isaiah on September 17, 2005 05:23 PM

hey Isaiah!

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 17, 2005 05:37 PM

Isaiah, You heard my cry and you came back!!!! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!

Posted by: Collin - Band Member on September 17, 2005 08:00 PM

hey, who knows, it still may be done in time for that Christmas present. ..

hi isaiah -- did you read collin's shout out to you in his profile?

Posted by: jason - band member on September 17, 2005 11:31 PM

Hi Jason, did you read Isaiah's comment that said "Collin was right, I am the coolest person that ever was a look machinist?"

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 19, 2005 09:31 AM