« A Fine Sight to See | Main | Brett Manning's Singing System »

September 20, 2005

Screenplay

Well, the 3rd draft of my screenplay has been completed. I've sent it off to LA, and hopefully fame and fortune follows.

Realistically, thanks to all for the comments so far, I think Screenplay 3.0 is much better for it, and maybe it'll do something good for me.

If anybody would like to read it, email me at info@thelookmachine.com

Posted by jason on September 20, 2005 11:15 PM

Comments

Awesome! You know, I was thinking... I heard of somebody who is really good at directing movies like this. I think her name was something like Nu Ha Lee.

Posted by: Ian on September 21, 2005 12:03 AM

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and the cab driver
won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.

He replies: "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend
you".

She answers, " My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old
as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see
and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing
you could say or ask that I would find offensive."

"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."

She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
#1, you have to be single and
#2, you must be Catholic."

The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and
Catholic!"

"OK" the nun says. "Pull into the next alley."

The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker
blush.
But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

"My dear child," said the nun, why are you crying?"

"Forgive me but I've sinned. I lied. I must confess, I'm married and
I'm
Jewish."

The nun says, "That's OK, my name is Kevin and I'm going to a Halloween
party."

Posted by: Kim Jung LIL on September 21, 2005 10:03 AM

Funny, but it's going to take more than that joke to get you a Nuclear power plant.

try again.

Posted by: W. on September 21, 2005 10:21 AM

OH hellroo W, very funny. But on a serious note, on the news the other night i heard something about the number 43 and you, i forget was that your resting heart rate or your IQ (laughs)

how you like me now, W.

Posted by: Kim Jung IL on September 21, 2005 02:42 PM

That is some LOL funny stuff.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 21, 2005 04:19 PM

Wait, isn't that my approval raiting?

Posted by: W. on September 21, 2005 04:23 PM

Let's not have delusions of grandeur W.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 21, 2005 04:24 PM

hahaha

no it's your IQ

Posted by: Poncho on September 21, 2005 04:40 PM

I think it's the percent of the popular vote you got. . . but still you manage to win. Huzzah!

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 21, 2005 04:49 PM

A North Korean peasant caught a big fish from a river. He happily went home and told his wife:
"Look! We can have fried fish tonight!"
"We have no oil."
"Let's boil the fish."
"We have no pot."
"Well, we'll barbecue it."
"We have no wood to set fire."
The man became very angry and tossed the fish back into the river. The fish swam around, leaped from the water, raising its right fin: "Hail Kim Jung-Il!"

how you like that kimmy

Posted by: W on September 21, 2005 05:21 PM

Well, you aren't exactly helping us you racist mofo. Thanks for nothing W.

Posted by: Truth on September 21, 2005 06:09 PM

wow.... Mr. W you should calm down

Jase i got the screenplay thanks!! I'm not done reading it though i wanna read it with some peace and quiet in my house :)

DUDES! I have found like the best new bands!!
I'll tell you them if ur interested lolz
ne wmusic yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Poncho on September 21, 2005 10:25 PM

An American man went fishing in the Delaware Bay. He caught a beautiful 27 inch flounder and took it home and told his wife.

"Look, we can have fried fish for dinner!"
"Um... actually that fish is so poisoned from living in the toxic Delaware bay that the FDA says you can't eat more than 8 ounces of it per year without suffering serious consequences."

The man became very angry and tossed the fish back into the bay. The fish swam around, leaped from the water, raising its right fin: "Hail all the chicken farmers in Delaware!"

Posted by: Ian on September 21, 2005 11:52 PM

A retarded man told a joke that wasn't funny on a band's web site.

Nobody laughed.

Posted by: Snake Man on September 22, 2005 03:38 AM

A different American man went fishing in the chesipeke bay but didn't catch a dang thing because all of the nitrogen fertilizers from industrial farms have killed 100% of all aquatic like in half of the chesipeke bay. That man had nothing to eat.

A couple of hundred crabbers lost their livlihood and declared bankruptcy because there were no crabs left after the contamination built up to the current level. The crabs would raise a claw and salute W. and his "relaxed" restrictions on environmental impacts of farming, but he couldn't because he was dead.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 22, 2005 11:19 AM

Hey Snakey. How's it going?

Posted by: Ian on September 22, 2005 12:15 PM

collin i love you.

Posted by: joshua Latshaw on September 22, 2005 03:03 PM

I love you too josh.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 22, 2005 03:07 PM

Snake man, I may not have laughed at your joke, but I did smile :-P j/k j/k

Posted by: sha'uri [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 22, 2005 07:18 PM

Now look, i'm all for bush bashing, but joke stealing is just not cool man.

Posted by: Kim jung Il on September 23, 2005 01:10 PM

Kim, I am astounded. You turned a simple post about a screenplay into a bush bashing and joke paljorizing forum.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 27, 2005 01:54 PM

I'm astounded that Collin thinks "paljorizing" is a word.

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on September 27, 2005 01:55 PM

If I don't see a red line under it, I don't even think about it. Everything in the world should have a built-in spellcheck.

Posted by: Collin - band member on September 27, 2005 02:01 PM