« U2 in Philadelphia | Main | Another Show - University of Delaware Indian Student Association Saturday November 5th »

October 19, 2005

Boysetsfire Wallpaper

I made a bunch of Boysetsfire wallpapers. I think they are pretty cool. If you are interested, go here to look at them and download them.

Posted by collin on October 19, 2005 04:38 PM

Comments

oooooh awesome!

btw you guys are really into music obviously...im trying to see if anyone can find out all the bands in this song by gym class heros....

I see 25 so if you guys can name em all then you are completely obbessed with music...like me!

thats the lyrics....and if you guys get it I'll get you a show with namesake up here if ya want! YEA!

Posted by: Poncho on October 20, 2005 10:39 AM

oh btw one of them is actually a label and not a band but their well known (to me at least) and music fans should get it
Hint...especially if u somehow like fall out boy alot (ehhhhh i dont really like em)

Posted by: Poncho on October 20, 2005 10:42 AM

That was pretty cool. I got 18 on my first read through.

collin, I think I'm going to put that wall paper up in my kitchen.

Posted by: Ian on October 20, 2005 01:44 PM

Good idea, It also looks nice in bathrooms.

Posted by: Collin -Band Member on October 20, 2005 01:55 PM

I got a better wallpaper for you then those gay fake commies.

How about a real American?

Posted by: dubya luva on October 20, 2005 02:09 PM

Hey guys Ima need a demo or something soon for the thing at my school

this year is 2 shows but one is a performance and the other the battle so you guys would do better with the 1st because for the battle...you sorta have ta be in my school :)

My address is:
124 south terrace
fishkill, ny 12524

:) if you guys can that would be great! if u cant ill try and make one its all good

Posted by: Poncho on October 20, 2005 09:44 PM

Ponch - we're going to send you the demo stuff on Monday, is that ok? (it's at Ian's and he's leaving for the weekend.)

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on October 21, 2005 05:12 PM

yeh

Posted by: Anonymous on October 9, 2007 07:52 AM

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest sites online. I am going to recommend this site!

Posted by: My Shot on October 7, 2012 04:38 PM

Passed by your post and decided to share it on my blog so my followers can see it too. I used the same title, "The Look Machine: Boysetsfire Wallpaper"

Posted by: Jazmin Prazeres on February 13, 2013 08:57 PM