« A Vote of Confidence | Main | My new job. »

October 08, 2005

Rain.

Ian and I just went swimming in the flooded river.
I thikn that I will write more now. (the next day)
It was more like white water rafting except without a raft and the water was brown. can you see the similarity? Yeah, it was fun. We just let the current wash us a ways down the Elk river, then we hiked back up.
The water was up a fwe feet higher than normal. I love Fair Hill, and think that we should save it.

Okay, that's all. You thought that there was a lot more, bot I don't want to waste your life...

Posted by shane on October 8, 2005 03:51 PM

Comments

i want to...

Posted by: Anonymous on October 8, 2005 06:16 PM

cowboys won

Posted by: joshua Latshaw on October 9, 2005 10:13 PM

cowboys won.

Posted by: joshua Latshaw on October 9, 2005 10:26 PM

I don't think there was anything good about that game. The eagles played so horribly, I don't even know what happened.

Posted by: ian on October 9, 2005 10:39 PM

They lost.

Posted by: Anon on October 9, 2005 11:06 PM

Double posts are for losers.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on October 10, 2005 01:14 AM

Double posts are for losers.

Posted by: Xerxes on October 10, 2005 09:29 AM

That game was brutal.

Posted by: Collin - band member on October 10, 2005 10:07 AM

I have the hardest time really caring about the regular season these days. 3 years ago this would have devastated me, but now I'm kind of like, "yawn." Really. Because a week 5 game has little to no affect on what happens in January.

But beware Josh, don't waste all thine goodwill with the Sports Gods so early in the season. They do not look kindly on gloating, nor do they suffer the hubris you have displayed!

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on October 10, 2005 01:00 PM

Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and Billy Graham have in common?
A: The both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ".

Q: How do you keep a Philadelphia Eagle out of your yard?
A: Put up goal posts.

Q: Where do you go in Philadelphia in case of a tornado?
A: To the Linc - they never have a touchdown there!

Q: What do you call a Philadelphia Eagle with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q: Why doesn't Camden have a professional football team?
A: Because then Philadelphia would want one.

Q: Why was Andy Reid upset when the Philadelphia Eagles play book was stolen?
A: Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q. Philadelphia Eagles does it take to win a Super Bowl?
A: Nobody knows and we may never find out.

Q: What do the Philadelphia Eagles and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road !

Posted by: childish on October 10, 2005 07:24 PM

Burn you fair weather frick.

Posted by: angry fan on October 10, 2005 10:54 PM

angry fan, are you enraged because of the drout on shows recently?
Well, if that is the case, our differences will soon be resolved. I hope that we can be reconciled, porque I love all the fans each and every one of you.
Shane.

Posted by: Shane on October 10, 2005 11:08 PM

Um... I think they were talking sports.

Childish is a cowboys fan. Unless the packers are winning. Never an eagles fan.

Posted by: Ian on October 10, 2005 11:53 PM

i even taped a paper dallas star from google images on my shirt... and then ate ian's dad hot wings... mmmmmmmmm

Posted by: childish on October 11, 2005 07:26 PM