« The show in Seaford | Main | Sad News »

November 21, 2005

So who is buying one?

Picture 1.png

In my younger days I perhaps would be outside tonight waiting in line to get my hands on one. Actually, if I'd have gotten one, I'd be selling it. Like I did when the PS2 came out and I made $500 off the transaction.

But honestly, right now I just think it's all a little too much. And I really don't like how you can't seem to buy one without have a $1000 lying around.

Is it even going to be all that great of a system? Time will tell. But for now, I'll just keep waiting for the Revolution.

I think I'll wait until it's $150 in the bargain bin. Oh not. I never did buy one of the first Xbox systems. But I do want to get on Xbox Live at some point.

Posted by jason on November 21, 2005 10:37 PM

Comments

Not me.

Posted by: Ian on November 22, 2005 10:48 AM

me neither.

Posted by: jonathan on November 22, 2005 04:35 PM

my brother pre ordered it.....so we're gonna get it soon

I personally want to PS3....my AP BIO class went to IBM and we saw the xbox 360, PS3, and revolution right in front of our eyes! It was amazing! and we saw the chips used in the systems! :D
Take my word....th ePS3 is going to be a heap load better

Posted by: Poncho on November 22, 2005 04:41 PM

i agree with you totally.. i thought about waiting in line at best buy, but i just couldnt justify spending THAT much money. I was going to do the same thing you did, buy two and sell one.. but i just couldnt do it..

way too much money

Posted by: jaysonjaz on November 23, 2005 12:45 AM

but jayson, we're a drug pusher, man. you got bricks in da hood.

Posted by: childish on November 23, 2005 03:22 PM

It was well worth the wait. You ps2 lovers can keep waiting because the new generation in gaming is here and well worth the wait in line. Xbox has set the standard in community and next gen gaming we will see what the others can do to catch up. If you like to play with friends or online then no one comes close to xbox

Posted by: Anonymous on November 27, 2005 08:30 PM

Posted by: yo on November 27, 2005 08:31 PM

I think the system is pretty sweet. I've done alot of research about the core numbers that the two systems (360 and PS3) put out and currently the 360 is a clear winner...but Sony has the opportunity to fix this considering they won't be coming out with their system any time soon. The 360 is a great system and every single one we have has been working great through all the abuse we dish them. I think they definately need more games but all in due time. Until then you are all welcome to fly all the way out here to Boise, ID and visit Infinity Entertainment to play them while enjoying our Gamepod chairs.

Posted by: Jarel on November 30, 2005 03:12 AM