« Senate Approves Drilling ANWR | Main | Why, T.O.? »

November 05, 2005

The ISA Show

We performed tonight at Mitchell Hall at the University of Delaware, as part of the Indian Student Association's Fall Show.

It featured amazing Indian dancing, Caribbean dancing, African dancing. And us.

And it was excellent, the best crowd we've ever played for really, cheering so loud and actually groaning in disappointment when we said we were done. Wow. What fun. Plus, the hall was awesome, the place was packed, and the sound was good.

What fun. Thanks ISA for letting us play and take part in such a high energy event. What a night.

Posted by jason on November 5, 2005 09:26 PM

Comments

Those indians know how to party! Have you ever seen Bride and Prejuice -- well, I am imagining something like that with TLM going crazy in the middle!

I'm glad it went great and it must have been cool to play in front of people who aren't your friends or family and have they rock out! Keep it up, baby!

Posted by: jonathan on November 5, 2005 10:46 PM

At least now you finally found your target audience.

Posted by: joe on November 5, 2005 10:58 PM

I had a great time. Just watching the rest of the show was a ton of fun!

It was definately one of the best shows we've ever done.

Posted by: Ian on November 5, 2005 11:25 PM

I personally had a great time. I will admit, I had my doubts before the show, but every one of them was shattered. There was a great stage, good lights, good sound and there were a few hundred people there who were all into the music. It was a great feeling.

We played an acoustic set, so that was cool.

Mitchell hall is a really cool place. It is an old building that was constructed specifically for large performances. It had a tall dome ceiling and a few levels of seating (a really cool mezzanine). I was happy to play there because I know that a lot of great shows have been held there (dar williams and Jay-z to name a couple). It was MUCH cooler than I thought it would be.

Thanks to all who came out. Sorry to all we advised against coming out. We really didn't have high hopes for tonight. We have a lot of other cool shows coming up soon, so we will see you there.

Posted by: Collin - Band Member on November 5, 2005 11:31 PM

PLUS+++
I was in sweat pants!
how cool is that?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by: Shane on November 6, 2005 01:31 AM

GLAD IT WAS AWEXOME! :-D good job guys!

Posted by: sha'uri on November 6, 2005 01:57 AM

. . . I can't wait to rock out.

Don't get me wrong. The show was awesome. I honestly had a great time, but great in the sense that the game bloody knuckes is fun, even though it's not exactly the UFC.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on November 6, 2005 05:52 AM

Plus, there was a smoke machine.

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on November 6, 2005 07:01 AM

You can't be 14573 serious?!?

Posted by: Max Ballstein on August 4, 2006 12:08 AM