« Free Download on iTunes | Main | Mountains and Mole-hills »

December 26, 2005

Thailand Rocks out to the Look Machine

We get some great comments on our myspace site. Here is one from a fan in Thailand.

YO! U know what? I opened your songs in our party at my school! My friends were danced and I was jumped with your songs! I like them so much!!! YEH!!! I"M TLM"S FAN! :D

Wow, maybe we need to book a show at a school in Thailand. Pronto. That way we can make sure that many many more people get jumped with our songs. How's that for awesome?

Posted by jason on December 26, 2005 11:52 PM

Comments

The Look Machine mania is slowly starting to take over the world!

Posted by: Jack on December 27, 2005 07:43 AM

Wow.. Good is internet happy time number one!

Posted by: jaysonjaz on December 27, 2005 10:05 AM

WOWWWWWWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!! YOU MADE MY COMMENT TO YOUR FIRST PAGE OF YOUR SITE!!!!! I"M SO GRAD!
YESSSSS!!! COME HERE!, COME TO MY SCHOOL! I"M THE ONE WHO WILL JUMP WITH YOUR SONG! hahaha
And we used your songs to play some games too. ^^ And I usaully listen to your songs, whenever, wherever,even at the time before my exam begin! .And i could did them so good because I was listened to your songs and they made the strenght to my heart:). hahahaha. yeah, I know, I'm so crazy with this band hahahaha. WUUUUU~~~ today is my very happy day! ^^

Posted by: Aom_a_rock_magical! on December 28, 2005 08:27 AM

Aom_a_rock_magical . . . you win the official LOOK MACHINE FAN OF THE WEEK AWARD!!!! thanks so much! You're awesome.

Posted by: Jason – Band Member [TypeKey Profile Page] on December 28, 2005 08:34 AM

WOWOWOWOWOWO

Posted by: Aom_a_rock_magical on December 28, 2005 09:00 AM

WUUUUUU!!! WOWOWOWOWO!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" I LOVE THE LOOK MACHINE " ^^
hahahahhaah

Posted by: Aom_a_rock_magical on December 28, 2005 09:05 AM

awww sweeeeeeeet! lolz
YEA!!! Your songs are really good to skank to!!
It's amazing how far you guys came I am sooo incredibly proud of ya guys!

Keep it up Look Machiners!

btw you guys dont have a official rec. label yet right?

Posted by: Poncho on December 28, 2005 08:51 PM

no they are not. why you know one? josh

Posted by: joshua Latshaw on January 2, 2006 10:06 PM

we just had to turn down Island because Ian didn't like the way the receptionist there said his name. but it's only a matter of time.

Posted by: jason - band member on January 2, 2006 10:16 PM

that sounds like ian doesn;t it.

Posted by: joshua Latshaw on January 3, 2006 06:01 PM