« A Rumor | Main | Out Of Gas »

April 20, 2006

New Song

Hi.

We put up our new song, "Falling Behind," on our myspace page.

Give it a listen and tell us what you think.

Posted by shane on April 20, 2006 11:05 AM

Comments

It's no Falling Out Theme, but it's good. ; )

Posted by: Jack on April 20, 2006 11:10 AM

NICE!!!

Posted by: Anonymous on April 20, 2006 12:13 PM

It's Average.

Posted by: Childish on April 20, 2006 04:48 PM

AVERAGE... I'll tell what's, at best, average, if average meant very very small....

ps. you're a pompous prick

Posted by: Xerxes on April 20, 2006 08:56 PM

. . . I didn't post that. Someone's mean.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on April 20, 2006 10:56 PM

it's really different than the songs i remember you guys playing like becoming and such.
different is good though
I still completely love fanatic but this new song really makes it harder to put a genre on ya which is pretty cool

Who's screaming in the song?

Posted by: Poncho on April 21, 2006 05:45 AM

Wo wo wo wo!!!

It's excite and very good news for me!

Wow! :D
I like the guitars voices. Oh, you all play good, really good! :)

Yes, I think it's different from another songs. But It's so cool!

I guese, it's like P'Collin who is screaming in the song,.......right?
......like in As Much Song.

That scream voice breaks my breath!
Woo HoO!

Happy Happy,....Or Crazy.... -. -" haha

Posted by: Aom_rock_magical on April 21, 2006 08:10 AM

Aom, you guessed it. I scream my lungs out a couple of times in that song. So does Drew.

Posted by: Collin - band member on April 21, 2006 09:16 AM

I tried to scream, but I sounded like I was constipated. I'm sticking to the guitar...

Posted by: Ian on April 21, 2006 09:41 AM

Whoever, it's pretty good! ^_^
Oh,.......Feeling like that is ailing, P'Ian. :D

Note* Beware! neck can hurt by sleeping......,like me. T_T

:D

Posted by: Aom_rock_magical on April 22, 2006 01:22 AM

It is definitely a different feel from some of the other songs. But that is one of the things I like about it. I think when you hear an album it sucks to get the same riffs and rhythm over and over again. I'm listening to it right now and I have to say I like it. The intro gets you kinda pumped up and then all the sudden the feeling changes the whole mood of the song goes a different direction. I have to say about this song the music takes you through a whole rollercoaster of emotions. It really is well written. The lyrics are great as well and go well with the feeling of the music. A lot of bands put this gumball lyrics in that don't match with the feeling of the music. You guys definitely match the feeling of the lyrics with the emotion of the music. Great song and great job!

Posted by: Jagang on April 24, 2006 12:07 PM