« Above This Clouded Mind | Main | Show with Kubla Kahn!!! »

May 01, 2006

random thoughts.

Here is a big, steaming pile of brain miscellany that I'm hoping will spark some conversation:

Some people like to drink their own urine. It reduces aging. In my lifetime, I've also heard that it toughens your hands, cures athletes foot, and is the most effective acne medicine. Thoughts?

I've been unemployed for 9 weeks now; Cool for about 2 days. Kinda depressing for the remaining 60.

I have this remote control. It controls most of the stuff in my apartment. That makes me happy.

I don't think I'm ever going to golf. i just . . . yeah . . . don't think I will.

So, Bush did this thing at this correspondents' dinner, where he brought in a Bush-impersonator who basically stood next to him and made fun of him. I was in shock, because some of it was really funny stuff. Google it. It's good.

I'm happy with the Eagles draft choices.

Cup O' Noodles has this thing called a "Souper Meal." It's Big, it's Hot, and it's full of Ramen. Need I say more? (I'm actually ingesting one as I type this)

That's all. Discuss.

P.S. I met Snake Man! In real life. And I PWNED him in poker. Pwned like a noob.

Posted by xerxes on May 1, 2006 03:38 PM

Comments

Can't that, I don't know. . . kill you? It's the waste from your liquids. . .

What about St. Francis, what's up with that?

Let me know when it folds the laundry and forces you to go to sleep at a decent hour.

Me neither, except I rock at mini golf.

I'll have to see it, but wow, Steven Colbert's speech at the same event was incredibly brave and funny.

ps. would the constitution allow us to use the imperonator as president for the remainder of the term? Might be better off.

I'm happy with the Eagles draft choices.

Me too. They did a good job. And we're the only team with a world champion skier on the roster.

Posted by: jason on May 1, 2006 04:35 PM

Urine on face = bad. Unemployed = bad, get a job. Remote Control = good. Golf, eh. Bush = bad, making fun of Bush = good. Eagles = bad. Ramen = good.

Posted by: Anonymous on May 1, 2006 04:38 PM

Yea, I forgot to leave my name on that one.

Posted by: Jack on May 1, 2006 04:41 PM

I'm pretty sure I dominated Xerxes in poker. Even if I didn't, I definitely walked away with his moola, so it's all good.

Posted by: SnakeMan on May 1, 2006 08:03 PM

i like this post.

Posted by: Anonymous on May 1, 2006 11:24 PM

i do too

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on May 1, 2006 11:29 PM

LOL. You talked a bunch of trash about the poker playing. Did Snake Man really walk away with your money?

Posted by: Collin-Band Member on May 2, 2006 08:01 AM

i know for a fact snakeman is lying.

drew doesn't have any money.

Posted by: jason on May 2, 2006 09:23 AM

Well . . . no. We played a tournament. Snake man got first place, I got second. I did pwn childish like a noob though.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on May 2, 2006 11:23 AM

Snakeman, no you didn't dominate him. If I remember correctly your exact words were, "I ate his manhood," (true story) which is sooooo much better of an insult and not gay at all.

p.s. snakeman- work on your insults

Posted by: childish on May 2, 2006 03:24 PM

Just to clarify, I have a job. I just haven't started yet.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on May 2, 2006 04:16 PM

Where I come from, you dominate someone by eating their manhood.

I'm from Bear.

Posted by: SnakeMan on May 2, 2006 07:21 PM

Jason stated (as I recall) that Ramen noodles are harvested by illegal aliens.

Posted by: Stealth Maestro H. Valentine on May 3, 2006 12:44 AM

"i know for a fact snakeman is lying.
drew doesn't have any money."
good response jase :-P um.... idk, i know they put urea in some shampoos (in case you aren't enough of a geek to know this, urea is how nitrogen is excreted... in urine)
i like poker.

Posted by: sha'uri on May 3, 2006 08:59 AM

correction: I said that if they were harvested by illegal labor, they would be free or cheaper than free.

Posted by: jason on May 3, 2006 09:59 AM

Racist.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on May 3, 2006 10:52 AM

They are cheaper than free, they're 15 cents a package.

Posted by: Anonymous on May 3, 2006 11:37 AM

Urine=bad for you it is acid. That will make you not feel so good. But then again lets think for a moment about the crap that we actually to injest and that we think it good for us. For example look in your cabinets and I'll bet 90% of the crap in there has hydrogenated oils. That crap is terrible for you...go look seriously I'll wait........ok now that you are back I will say that I am guilty too. Now look at your CD rack I'll bet you don't have the Look Machine album do you?? If this is the case then I say go injest some hydrogenated oils and wash that down with a nice tall glass of urine.

As an alternative just go buy the CD seriously what are you waiting for??

Posted by: Jagang on May 3, 2006 03:18 PM

I just checked my CD rack, it appears that I have 1,019 look machine CDs. Does anybody want one?

Posted by: Ian on May 5, 2006 01:50 PM