« For Sale on CDBaby.com | Main | Merapi, Eruption in Indonesia »

May 17, 2006

What Celebrity do YOU look like?

So, I was casually browsing my daily news and blogs, when I came across something interesting. It's a web site that you upload a picture of yourself to, and, using face recognition, it tells you what celebrity you look most. You need a picture of yourself looking forward to upload. Try it. it's fun. You can see what me and Jason's results were after the jump.

P.S. If you're on a mac, you need to use Firefox, not Safari.

Drewlookslike.jpg

And

jasonlookslike.jpg

Posted by xerxes on May 17, 2006 03:56 PM

Comments

they gave me one person for the one pic i used

angelina jolie.... how weird

Posted by: Poncho on May 17, 2006 09:42 PM

My top three were Shaquelle O'neal, Shirley Temple, and Charles Bronson... i think its a pretty accurate representation of me

Posted by: jaysonjaz on May 17, 2006 11:23 PM

jayson, is that a joke???

Posted by: jason on May 17, 2006 11:43 PM

Yeah, well that program just boosted my self esteem in amazing ways... NOT. They said I look like a man! I had 8 results, all men. Here are the 1st 3:
#1 Gael Garcia Bernal (at least he's cute... http://blog.yam.com/lovelygael/4ff0595d.jpg)
#2 David Lloyd George http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/comment/Statesmen/images/Martin22.jpg
#3 Omar Sharif

Posted by: Laura on May 18, 2006 12:44 PM

That was no joke.. I really got those! I was pretty excited about Charles Bronson.. that guy kicks a$$

Posted by: jaysonjaz on May 18, 2006 04:46 PM

I don't even know who that second celebrity is that Jason is supposed to look like--But, Patrick Swayze--all I can say is wow, Jase! Now if only you had the same moves that he sports in Dirty Dancing...And Drew, you don't really look like either of those guys either!

Posted by: jessica on May 18, 2006 05:00 PM

how dare you not know who I am? haven't you ever heard of this little british band called Oasis????

Posted by: liam gallagher on May 18, 2006 05:13 PM

sorry, dude. Yeah, I have heard of the band. I didn't grow up with MTV, though, so I don't always know the faces behind the voices. Chill.

Posted by: jessica on May 19, 2006 01:08 AM

I grew up watching MTV on mute. I know all the faces, but I just hate the music.

That's why I like this band. All weblog, no tunes.

Posted by: Richardson on May 19, 2006 09:52 AM

That's why I like this band. All weblog, no tunes.

I don't get it. We've mostly been posting about music lately. What's the meaning of this joke?

Posted by: jason on May 19, 2006 06:25 PM

Need to suggest, that out of all time I have spent on line, studying blogs, I have never read one as concise and well written as this one, I don't on the whole comment on blogs and forums yet for you personally I felt the need to make an exception, it's very outstanding work and fully opposite to the drivel, which i spend a majority of my time on the internet, reading. Appreciate it regarding bothering and expending your effort to provide your readers with a first class commentary. I look ahead to reading even more of your work, once more cheers. Jesse

Posted by: Alicia Sprenkle on August 30, 2010 02:02 PM

I located this webpage on Google blogsearch and read a number of of the other posts. This can be a thing I've truly wanted to study extra about I am obtaining it hard to find trustworthy information about it, so thank you for the helpful post.

Posted by: Maryjane Rakes on August 8, 2013 01:10 PM