« Donation Fund for Josh | Main | #1 on hometown heroes again »

August 26, 2006

Eagles

Hey, who is excited for this season?

How do you think the Eagles are looking right now?

Predictions?

Posted by ian on August 26, 2006 02:38 AM

Comments

MUAHAHAHHA guess what!? I finally have my driver's license! :-D

Posted by: sha'uri on August 26, 2006 10:13 AM

I have not obsessively followed developments in the off season or even the preseason, but I think this will be a good year.

Posted by: Collin-Band Member on August 26, 2006 10:50 AM

T.O. sucks.

Posted by: Anonymous on August 26, 2006 12:28 PM

I HAVE obsessively followed developments in the off season AND the preseason, and I think this is will be a GREAT year. They are a little weak in the OLB position, but their front four and the DE's make up for that. I wouldn't be totally hurt if they brought in either a veteran, field-stretching WR (since Pinky looks like he's toast) or a big back, but I really do think they can do it this year.

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on August 26, 2006 01:06 PM

I don't have a whole lot to say about football except that when I was little I thought that football players were actually a whole other race because of their helmets and the way they looked with all their padding. When I found out that they were just people after all, I was disappointed. Oh, and GO EAGLES!

Posted by: jessica on August 26, 2006 03:40 PM

I think I posted this a few weeks ago, but it still holds true. Definately the best chant of all time

E-A-G-L-E-S.. EAGLES!

listen to it over and over and over to get pumped

Posted by: jaysonjaz on August 26, 2006 09:41 PM

I am optimistic enough to have my heart mashed again.

I hope they pick up Deion Branch from the Pats.

Posted by: jason on August 27, 2006 10:29 AM

Me too, but it will never happen. The deal can't get done in a week, and, if it could, Andy Reid wouldn't do it, cause Branch is asking for more than he's worth and, even if the eagles offered Branch what he wanted, they would never give the Pats what they want for him (which is like TWO first-round-draft picks).

I'm still crossing my fingers though . . .

Posted by: Xerxes [TypeKey Profile Page] on August 28, 2006 03:53 PM