« Show in New Brusnwick Dec. 1 | Main | Metafilter Compilation »

November 30, 2006

the Optus Tennis Challenge

My grandad e-mailed me a while ago and gave me the link to this game.

Here it is.

I tell ya, this game is strangely addicting.

What high score can you get?
Do you think that there is strategy to such a simple game?

p.s. our myspace page now has almost 10,000 views. (9988 to be exact.)

Posted by shane on November 30, 2006 03:42 PM

Comments

Ok I don't know about anyone else but I think it is ridiculous and must be fake (at least I hope..considering how inadequate my score makes me feel) when someone scores 2147483647 on this game. If it is real then kudos to them but I must wonder what type of social life they have.

Posted by: Jagang on November 30, 2006 04:15 PM

Assuming that each hit takes one second, that record would take 68 years to set.

I don't believe it.

Posted by: ian on November 30, 2006 10:07 PM

Well if it would only take 68 years then no problem that would be easy to set. Just get a few packs of adult diapers, couple bags of pretzels and some gatorade (you'll need the electrolytes to keep the constant clicking up) and you would be able to break that no problem!

Posted by: Jagang on December 1, 2006 11:03 AM

or, just turn your computer upside down, and the ball will never fall.

Posted by: Anonymous on December 1, 2006 12:17 PM

I can't wait until the next game and see how this is going to pan out.

Posted by: realtor web design on September 24, 2010 12:16 AM

I stumbled on this article on Bing even though I was searching for something similar, but I just wanted to say great stuff and I completely agree. Is there any method to subscribe to fresh content?

Posted by: bowflex tc5000 on October 7, 2010 09:03 AM

This! If you accept that Obama will also provide $4 billion retooling tax credits and loan guarantees for staeside auto plants and parts suppliers, so that the new fuel efficientautos can be built in the U.S. by American workers instead of offshore.

Posted by: Although on May 9, 2013 06:50 PM

Sorry, Sun. I gave you the link to the photographs in his book. Here is the link to the books contents

Posted by: William Banton on July 9, 2013 08:16 AM