« The Barn Show Last Night | Main | Featured Artists »

November 13, 2006

There are 7 Jason Latshaws

In case you were wondering. How many people share your name?

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Posted by jason on November 13, 2006 12:29 AM

Comments

For those of you who think you know me... think again. here are my results.

"There are 0 people in the U.S. named Collin Palkovitz."

Kind of weird to find out that i don't exist. It is a rather sucky way to start out your monday.

Posted by: Collin - band member on November 13, 2006 09:19 AM

Here is another bit of interesting information for you. More results from the same website...

"There are 0 people in the U.S. with the last name Palkovitz."

Sorry if this comes as a shock to you all, but you've been duped. Apparently nobody in my family, even my extended family, actually exists. Is it some kind of government cover-up, an alien invasion?I'll let you decide.

Posted by: Collin - band member on November 13, 2006 09:22 AM

Collin, you are not alone. Apparently, I do not exist either.
"There are 0 people in the U.S. with the last name Jaszemski."

Posted by: Susan on November 13, 2006 02:26 PM

apparently all my friends are imaginary.

Posted by: jason on November 13, 2006 02:46 PM

There are no Palkovitzes or Jaszemskis left because the HALE's are taking over the world!!! There are 110,988 of us so far... there are 283 of me--and the world is a better place for it.

Posted by: Laura on November 13, 2006 11:40 PM

there were 169 elizabeth sargent's

Posted by: beth on November 14, 2006 03:58 PM

Kind of sad--I went from only five people having my name (Jessica Latshaw) to 184 people having my name (Jessica Copeland). When I was little I went by my middle name, Sarah, but then when I started school I decided to go by my first name, Jessica, cause there were already two other sarah's in my class. I thought the only Jessica was way better than the third Sarah...Now I have to be the 184th Jessica Copeland?! I don't think Drew will let us change our name to something that no one else has, either...

Posted by: Jessica on November 15, 2006 11:20 AM

yeah, but I bet you're the only Jessica Sarah Elizabeth [name redacted to spare embarrassment] [name redacted to spare embarrassment][name redacted to spare embarrassment] Latshaw Copeland out there.

Posted by: jason on November 15, 2006 01:56 PM

Jess and Drew, Palkovitz is available and unused. You could use that.

Posted by: Collin-Band Member on November 16, 2006 01:23 PM

I just discovered this site, so please forgive me for the lateness of my post. I have officially confirmed what I had long suspected...there is only one Kathleen Krakowski and only one Kathleen Mako (my maiden name). Maybe the world isn't ready for more than one of me!

Posted by: KathieK on June 23, 2008 11:06 PM