September 05, 2007
We got approved for the place. Still holding my breath though, we've been here before. Today I spent all day trying to scrape together a certified check. Didn't make it happen until it was too late to sign the lease. Ugh. Tomorrow at 11. And at least we got the check. It's about impossible to get a certified check when you don't have a local bank.
Posted by jason on September 5, 2007 07:55 PM
thats really good news.. hopefully nothing will come up... keep us all updated
Posted by: jaysonjaz on September 6, 2007 10:31 AM