« Going back to California | Main | Mad Money Premiere »

January 06, 2008

Added Note: I'm an Idiot

In case any of you ever doubted it. I was checking in yesterday, because we were supposed to leave THIS morning for California. Checked the kids in without a problem, but Darby and I were getting an error. Because I booked the kids for a flight on Sunday and Darby and I for a flight on Monday.

What in the world is my problem?

I couldn't switch anyone around so we could all be on the same flight, and I have to be back tomorrow (my first class).

So I'm going tomorrow with my sister Jenna (who's visiting). And Darby is coming on Tuesday. Alone, just her and the two kids.

I need to sell some screenplays so I can hire a personal assistant. Clearly I cannot do this on my own.

Posted by elanyarts on January 6, 2008 11:10 PM

Comments

Oh, and mom just told me that while she was trying to check Darby and the kids in online, she realized that you had actually booked the kids on a separate flight from Darby (and this is for the re-booking)...Don't worry, she called the airline and straightened it out (without any extra charge, even). Hahahaha!

Posted by: jessica on January 7, 2008 04:40 PM

now see that one wasn't my fault! i called them and had the lady put darby and the kids on the same flight. she messed that one up.

Posted by: jason on January 7, 2008 06:22 PM

runs in the family

Posted by: Anonymous on January 8, 2008 02:34 AM

too funny...glad to see the family's ability to laugh together...'tis a sign o' strength...but don't forget that it takes a village not a family

wish my family was stronger...ugh, i'm about to lose new hampshire...help me michigan

Posted by: hillary clinton on January 8, 2008 09:56 AM

Hillary –

Being Obama's VP is something you should start getting used to.

But you're not even going to get that.

muhahahhahaha

Posted by: dick cheney on January 8, 2008 01:57 PM

I actually won! The fake tears worked! I love how stupid the American people are.

To quote my Democratic hero Galadriel, "Instead of a dark lord, you will have a queen, beautiful and terrible. All will love me and despair."

Posted by: hillary clinton on January 9, 2008 11:39 AM

Jason, I don't think that's a very uncommon thing to do. At the airport in Orlando last week, the family checking in next to me had done exactly the same thing.

Posted by: Mike on January 11, 2008 03:09 PM